Saturday, June 4, 2011

Kim D from RHONJ wears Hair Goddess Of NY Hair Extensions!

I recently had the pleasure to work with Kim Depaola from Real Housewives Of New Jersey. She is such a doll and has amazing style. I cannot stress it enough. From her wardrobe to the decor in her home, I was fascinated. Every detail has a touch of elegance and class.


When designing her hair, I decided to place her in the Polish and Russian hair with custom blended high lights throughout. I choose to use two different textures on her because her hair is extremely soft, which matches the Polish hair, hence I decided to add the Russian hair to thicken it up a bit. I used a 9 Natural, which is a light brown, and a 12 Natural, which is a high blonde. I custom blended the hair, myself, using the two colors in one single strand. This will create a "natural" look.





The photo above was taken (Hair Goddess Of NY's custom imported hair extensions first being installed) at Posche Boutique in Wayne, NJ. ( Preakness Shopping Center) Visit her store for a new summer nighttime look, like these gorgeous one shoulder dresses above. You can pair it with sandals, or wedges to complete your outfit! She carries some of my favorite designers; Alice & Olivia, Brian Lichtenberg, Clara Kasavania, ALC, Elizabeth & James, Haute Hippie, DFV, J Brand ( Greatest Denim), Wildfox & more! Stay tuned for more pics!!














1 comment: